Monday 23 April 2012

Visuals and more development

Displayed in this post are the development for my planned final.

 


The image on the left was a sketch over of the original picture, to check the anatomy. the other 2 were painted a bit more for 5 minutes and then resized to try different perspectives. I am happiest with the 3rd one as with the addition of the sky I feel the final will be atmospheric. The original pose was fine but i like it as a scene more now.

I plan to do the majority of the painting, as always on the brushes app for my ipad. The nearby fence however, as well as elements of the buildings in the background, will be taken into photophop for the more linear parts.

For the color pallet I shall be using cool colors, as the original scene was during a really cold day.

No comments:

Post a Comment