Thursday 19 April 2012

Recent Updates

Hi again all. Now 220 and the essay are out of the way I can start uploading work I have been doing for this module again.

For todays post I decided to show 2 quick Ipad drawings.

The first is of 2 people at pizza hut. Creating shapes like tables is harder to do on an I-pad then photoshop, so I decided I should be merging the use of both programs more.
I did like the mood in this quick 5-10 minute piece though, from pizza hut.
 The next I-pad sketch is from my house. we were watching TV the other day, so I did this in 10 minutes. The faces are sketchy, but I like the colour pallete used. It feels slightly organic to me, like the colours I could see then.
Although I plan to go back and redo the faces on photoshop with my tablet, I did have some quick fun with filters and overlaying texture, to see how they effected the mood of the piece

.
Although not perfect, these do indeed add some interest at least. My next steps are to finalize ideas and techniques for my project, and start getting to the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment